The annual Knights of Columbus Fish Fry is the biggest event of our fraternal year. It is not only a fundraiser for our church and local community’s charities, but a way to bring our Parish and neighborhood together for some good food and cheer.
2019 General Info:
- Dates: Friday, March 15th and Friday, March 29th
- Time: 6-9p
- Featuring a different Trinity Irish Dancer Troupe each night at 7pm.
- Cost: $12 for adults. $6 for kids 3-12. Free for 2 and under.
- Menu: Fried Beer Battered Cod, Chips, Mac & Cheese, and Coleslaw
- BYOB Alcohol only.
- Non-alcoholic drinks and desserts will be for sale
- For the kids: Multiple kids games and prizes
- Parking/Directions: Limited free parking in the church lots off of Oakdale and Southport and public paid lots are available off of Greenview/Fletcher and Ashland/Barry. Route your rideshare or taxi to the Southwest corner of the Southport and Wellington intersection.
The planning and organization is headed by our KofC Fish Fry committee, but we also depend on many volunteers from our Parish and community to assist. Sign up to become a volunteer today!
Become a Sponsor!
Please contact Fish Fry Sponsorship Chairman, Todd Lecher at email@example.com for sponsorship info or general questions. Give back to your community and gain great exposure and loyal local customers.
Share and Stay Up to Date!
Check out our official Facebook Event Page to share with your friends and family and keep up to date with any last minute updates.
Download our Official Event Flyer to promote at your school or place of business.