The annual Knights of Columbus Fish Fry is the biggest event of our fraternal year. It is not only a fundraiser for our community’s charities, but a way to bring our Parish and neighborhood together for some good food, drinks, and cheer.
2018 General Info:
- Dates: Friday, March 2nd and Friday, March 16th
- Time: 6-9p
- Featuring a different Trinity Irish Dancer Troupe each night at 7pm.
- Cost: $12 for adults. $6 for kids 3-12. Free for 2 and under.
- Menu: Fried Beer Battered Cod, Chips, Mac & Cheese, and Coleslaw
- BYOB Alcohol only.
- Non-alcoholic drinks and desserts will be for sale by our Academy students
- Make sure to check-out our sponsors for your beer needs:
- For the kids: Face painters, Games, and Prizes
The planning and organization is headed by our KofC Fish Fry committee, but we also depend on many volunteers from our Parish and community to assist. Sign up to become a volunteer today!
Become a Sponsor!
Please contact Fish Fry Sponsorship Chairman, Tom Dosdall at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship info or general questions. Give back to your community and gain great exposure and loyal local customers.