The annual Knights of Columbus Fish Fry is the biggest event of our fraternal year. It is not only a fundraiser for our church and local community’s charities, but a way to bring our Parish and neighborhood together for some good food and cheer.
2020 General Info
- Dates: (Friday, March 13th CANCELLED – See Statement Below) and Friday, April 3rd
- Time: 6-9p
- Featuring a different Trinity Irish Dancer Troupe each night at 7pm.
- Local Parish band “Who Just Joined” will close-out the April 3rd event starting their set around 8pm.
- Cost: $12 for adults. $6 for kids 3-12. Free for 2 and under.
- Menu: Fried Beer Battered Cod, Chips, Mac & Cheese, and Coleslaw
- BYOB Alcohol only.
- Non-alcoholic drinks and desserts will be for sale
- For the kids: Multiple kids games and prizes
- Parking/Directions: Limited free parking in the church lots off of Oakdale and Southport and public paid lots are available off of Greenview/Fletcher and Ashland/Barry. Route your rideshare or taxi to the Southwest corner of the Southport and Wellington intersection.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT CONCERNING MARCH 13th CANCELLATION
In an effort to reduce the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, the St. Alphonsus Knights of Columbus have made the decision to cancel the fish fryday scheduled for tomorrow evening, March 13th, 2020. We appreciate the continued support from our parish and surrounding community and wish to keep the public health at the forefront of our minds. The fundraising from the fish frydays directly impact the parish and local charities and made this a difficult decision. However, we have a 2nd fish fryday scheduled for Friday, April 3rd and hope that as more time passes, we will have a better understanding of the COVID-19 coronavirus. We will keep you all updated on any changes to the April 3rd Fish Fryday. Thank you again for the continued support and we look forward to seeing everyone at the April 3rd Fish Fryday!!!
The planning and organization is headed by our KofC Fish Fry committee, but we also depend on many volunteers from our Parish and community to assist. Sign up to become a volunteer today!
Become a Sponsor!
Please contact Fish Fry Sponsorship Chairman, Todd Lecher at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship info or general questions. Give back to your community and gain great exposure and loyal local customers.
Share and Stay Up to Date!
Check out our official 2020 Facebook Event Page to share with your friends and family and keep up to date with any last minute updates.
Download our Official Event Flyer to promote at your school or place of business.