The annual Knights of Columbus Fish Fry is the biggest event of our fraternal year. It is not only a fundraiser for our community’s charities, but a way to bring our Parish and neighborhood together for some good food, drinks, and cheer.
2017 General Info:
- Dates: Friday, March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day) and Friday, March 31st
- Time: 6-9p
- Cost: $12 for adults. $6 for kids 3-12. Free for 2 and under.
- Menu: Fried Beer Battered Cod, Chips, Mac & Cheese, and Coleslaw
- Featuring a different Trinity Irish Dancer Troupe each night at 7pm.
- BYOB Alcohol only.
- Non-alcoholic drinks and desserts will be for sale by our Academy students
- Check out our sponsor Beermiscuous which offers over 350 carry-out beer options.
- Games and Events for kids each night
The planning and organization is headed by our KofC Fish Fry committee, but we also depend on many volunteers from our Parish and community to assist. Sign up to become a volunteer today!
Please contact Fish Fry Chairman Jason Pammler at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship info or general questions.